You have 60 days after the date of receiving to return items to us. The items must be unused, in original packaging and must include tags.
- Return shipping charges may apply : What is the return policy / return freight charges?
- Some items cannot be returned: Which products cannot be returned?
- Didn't get the right article? Check it out I got it broken, different, or it doesn't fit my bike
- You want to return a tent? See How do I return a tent?
- Click here to print your return label!
- Once the page open, please fill your personal informations. You must click the button Find address to confirm it.
- The validation code is Pierce and is already filled in.
- You must select the number of returned parcels.
- You may choose either for our driver to collect your parcel from you, or if it’s more convenient you can drop it off at your local Post Office® branch or one depots. Find your nearest depot or Post Office.
- You can print the unique parcel labels yourself onto A4 paper or you can choose for the driver to bring them.
- The "Senders reference" number is your order number (6XXXXXXX)
- Please note that a parcel over 1.5m in any dimension will get charged of £60 of return fees. Please contact us in case of doubt before to do a return.
- In the parcel, you must enclose and complete the Return Form* that you received with your invoice indicating:
- Option 1: the refund request.
- Option 2: the size for which you wish to exchange must also be written.
*Contact us if you no longer have the return form.
If you want to make an exchange and you can't find the size you want, it means the article is out of stock. The return will be refunded. If the requested exchange is not within the available brand size range return fees will be charged.
Returns are delivered back to our warehouses within 15 working days. These are normally processed the same day, or up to a maximum of 2 weeks after receipt during peak periods.*
You will be informed by email when we receive your parcel.