Summary of the return Return Policy
- You have 60 days after the date of receiving to return items to us for a refund.
- The items must be unused, in original packaging and must include tags.
- Tents cannot be returned using the Return Portal. How to return a tent?
- Return of damaged or incorrect items must be approved by our Customer Service for free return.
- Return fee: £4.95, big and heavy products £11.99 and tents £25
- Returns are delivered to us within 4 weeks.
- Information about Brexit
- The following items cannot be returned:
- Custom/made to order exhausts and silencers
- Food or perishable items
- Personalised Items including:
- Custom wheels, rims and brake lines, Decals, Embroidery, Laser engraved products, Personalised seat covers and printed clothing.
Please note: Ensure any pop up blockers are turned off as the label opens in a new window.
- Once the page open, please fill your personal informations. You must click the button Find address to confirm it.
- The validation code is Pierce and is already filled in.
- You must select the number of returned parcels.
- You may choose either for our driver to collect your parcel from you, or if it’s more convenient you can drop it off at your local Post Office® branch or one depots. Find your nearest depot or Post Office.
- You can print the unique parcel labels yourself onto A4 paper or you can choose for the driver to bring them.
- The "Senders reference" number is your order number (6XXXXXXX)
- Please note that a parcel over 1.5m in any dimension will get charged of £60 of return fees. Please contact us in case of doubt before to do a return.
- In the parcel, you must enclose and complete the Return Form* that you received with your invoice indicating:
*Contact us if you no longer have the return form.