Summary of the return Return Policy
- You have 60 days after the date of receiving to return items to us for a refund.
- The items must be unused, in original packaging and must include tags.
- Tents cannot be returned using the Return Portal. How to return a tent?
- Return of damaged or incorrect items must be approved by our Customer Service for free return.
- Return fee: €4.95, big and heavy products €11.99 and tents €30.
- Returns are delivered to us within 3 weeks.
- The following items cannot be returned:
- Custom/made to order exhausts and silencers
- Food or perishable items
- Personalised Items including:
- Custom wheels, rims and brake lines, Decals, Embroidery, Laser engraved products, Personalised seat covers and printed clothing
- The return label is to be stuck on the outside of the return parcel (over the old label, if applicable),
- In the parcel, you must enclose and complete the Return Form* that you received with your invoice indicating:
- To send the parcel, take this to your local Post office.
- The address (and country) to be indicated on the form is your billing address. It is not necessary to fill in the space "Customer specific data".
- Our address (in Germany) is already filled in.
*Contact us if you no longer have the return form.